Thursday, March 12, 2009

Changes in Life

Wow, it has been a while. That's my bad. We have been a little out of it lately. So, the reason we moved to CA is no more. I lost my job a few weeks ago and it has been an interesting few weeks. I am on the job hunt and I'm hoping to find something soon. Stephanie and I have noticed that the cost of living is a lot better in Utah compared to CA, so we may be looking at heading home, since we still own our home in Springville (lucky us). California has been an experience to remember and we aren't looking at this as a failure. Jenna and Liam are doing very well. The kids keep us happy and on our toes. The best thing that has happened for us in CA is the birth of our little boy. He is really handsome and loves to smile. So the job search is on and we'll keep everyone informed of what is happening. I hope to keep this updated more often! If you are on Facebook, let us know. We'll post soon!

1 comment:

fillmore family said...

Hey guys. I'm so sorry to hear about the job loss, that is such a bummer. You have such a great attitude though. We wouldn't mind if you guys moved back ;) I keep checking for picture updates of the kids, but I'll just be patient :) Take care and we'll be in touch... Mike and I are both on facebook.